This statement applies to content published on the www.cosica-ni.org domain.
This website is run by The Executive Office. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
How accessible this website is
The website is fully compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA.
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format can contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need, for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting the accessibility requirements please contact us.
If you are not happy with our response contact the Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI)(external link opens in a new window / tab).
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland (ECNI) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Commissioner for Survivors of Institutional Childhood Abuse is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
How we tested this website
This website was tested on 11th December 2020 for compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level A and level AA, these tests have been carried out internally by Digital Development.