The Redress Board can be contacted at:
PO Box 2266
- For help finding a solicitor, you can contact the Northern Ireland Law Society (solicitors in Northern Ireland can represent clients who live in other countries)
- For support and to access services for Victims and Survivors, you can contact the Victims and Survivors Service on 028 9031 1678
- For welfare advice, you can contact Advice NI (or 028 9064 5919)
- For help with records searches and information recovery relating to time in care as a child you can contact the Victims and Survivors
- For support compiling your Statement of Experience, if you have a solicitor you can ask them to help you or you can contact the Victims and Survivors Service on 028 9031 1678. See ‘What is a Statement of Experience’?